Sewage damage in your home or business is not a problem to take lightly. The damage can include furniture, cabinets, flooring, walls, carpets, possessions, and even the building’s structure. That is just the start of the problem, because these issues can lead to toxic mold from moist and humid conditions. It is important to find and fix the problem immediately. Don’t let the sewage damage develop into a bigger, more expensive problem by attempting to clean it up yourself or by hiring an unlicensed, untrained company.
If you have leaks, broken pipes, soggy or swollen cabinets, soaked carpets, garbage disposal leaks or any kind of standing water, you should call a professional. The team at McCarthy is certified to safely and completely remove the sewage waters from your property and to repair the problems that arise. With the harmful bacteria present in the blackwater, there are serious health risks associated with it, so it shouldn’t be cleaned up by yourself.
Our job is to minimize your property’s damage by rapid action and thorough cleanup. We will get your home or business and it’s contents back to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible. We can often restore damaged carpets, contents, and structural materials if they are removed and cleaned quickly enough. After helping so many local families and businesses deal with sewage problems on their property, we understand the importance of rapid action for even the smallest amount of sewage.
Sewage Damage Cleanup and Removal
- Fully licensed and insured technicians
- Certified by the IICRC for safe cleanup
- Safe disposal of waste and contaminated materials
- Professional cleaning & sanitizing of all surfaces and belongings
- Destroy all traces of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and parasites
- Deodorization and disinfection of all problem areas
- Use of high volume fans and dehumidifiers for good air circulation